Medical Malpractice Dictionary: Damage cap
Damage cap: A limit (cap) to the amount of lawsuit payouts for damage awards (e.g. in medical malpractice)
Damage cap: The issues of damages in general differ based on the type of law, the issue at stake, and different state and country jurisdictions. Consult an attorney or professional legal adviser for advice.
General Medical Malpractice Articles
- Medical Malpractice Home
- Medical Malpractice Overview
- Medical Malpractice Dictionary
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- More Medical Malpractice Information
- List of Medical Malpractice Articles
Disclaimer on Medical-Legal Issues
Always seek professional legal advice from an attorney or other qualified legal professional
about medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, or any other legal issue.
The medical/legal information provided here is of a general nature only,
and is not a substitute for professional medical or legal advice.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center