Medical Malpractice Dictionary: Asbestos cancer
Asbestos cancer: The term "asbestos cancer" is usually used to refer to the disease mesothelioma, which is a rare cancer that is typically associated with asbestos. Mesothelioma can be difficult to diagnose.
General Medical Malpractice Articles
- Medical Malpractice Home
- Medical Malpractice Overview
- Medical Malpractice Dictionary
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- More Medical Malpractice Information
- List of Medical Malpractice Articles
Disclaimer on Medical-Legal Issues
Always seek professional legal advice from an attorney or other qualified legal professional
about medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, or any other legal issue.
The medical/legal information provided here is of a general nature only,
and is not a substitute for professional medical or legal advice.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center