Guide to Medical Books
We have organized a large number of relevant health books into several categories. For readers with a particular symptom or interest in confirming a diagnosis, the following may be of interest.
- Symptom books - assessment of signs and symptoms for diagnosis.
- Diagnosis books - detailed diagnostic aids.
- Misdiagnosis books - books on diagnostic errors and differential diagnoses.
- Medical mistake books - books on various types of medical mistakes.
- Medical test books - books on procedures and diagnostic testing including results interpretation.
For general health guides used at home, consider the following:
For general health and fitness information, see the following:
From the doctor or medical practitioner's point of view, or possibly for patients familiar with medical terminology, consider the following categories:
- Malpractice books - guides to legal issues and avoiding malpractice.
- Medical error books - detailed analysis of causes and prevention of errors.
- Medical system books - critiques of health care overall.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center